If you are interested in staying at Riverbend RV Park for 30 days or more, please read through the following information and complete the attached form. This form will collect pertinent information to help us find a site that best suits your requested dates and your RV. We will email or call you to follow up and complete your reservation.
EXTENDED STAY GUEST POLICY:
Guest requesting to stay for more than one month must complete our RV Site Application and agree to a Tenant Screening.
- All long term guest must abide by the Park’s Outdoor Living Space Policy as well as our General Rules and Policies.
- Payment due at time of reservation: Tenant Screening if applicable ($32.95 per adult) + $200 utility deposit + 1st month’s site rent.
- Cancellation Fee: $150 cancellation fee if notice is received 30 days prior to the arrival date. Cancelling a reservation less than 7 days prior to arrival will results in all payments being forfeited. If you cancel your stay after 30 days and before 7 days for all campsite reservation, you will be issued a Camp Credit for 50% of your payment and the remaining 50% will be refunded. The utility deposit received will be fully refunded.
- Guest staying for 30 days or more will pay for their metered electric and propane usage (if staying in a site that is equipped with a permanent propane tank)
- Monthly Invoices (for the previous month’s utility charges and the next month’s site rent) are emailed on the 1st of each month and must be paid within
- No refunds for early departure.
- Stay less than 30 days will revert to the Park’s current daily base rate.
We are located in Montrose, CO along the Uncompaghre River and in close proximity to grocery and department store shopping. We are also within walking distance to the Montrose River Trail system, Chipeta Lake, Cobble Creek Golf Course and the Montrose Rec Center.